Photo Upload Issue (Multiple Only)

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, I'm aware of an issue with the photo upload here on the forum. I'm not sure what is going on, but it's affecting my other forum as well. And on that forum, I have made no changes. I'm looking into this issue and will have it resolved asap.

In the picture below, it shows you how you can still upload photos. Click on the photo button and the box below will come up. Click on the Basic Uploader button in the lower right of the screen, and you will be able to upload photos.

Again, I'm working on the issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

upload box.jpg

upload box.jpg

Tony

Staff member
It appears this issue is because of an exploit that I took care of with a file called "uploader.swf". It's a flash file and from what I have found out, getting rid of that exploit also got rid of the option to upload multiple photos at once. I'm still working to resolve this issue as I know people want to upload more than one photo at a time. Sorry again for the issue.

Tony

Staff member
Okay, because there is such a risk with the old uploader file, I have removed the flash uploader from the forum. It's now set to Ajax, which is a pain since you have to upload one photo at a time, but is required to keep the forum safe. Again, I apologize, but there is nothing more I can do. I have no idea how to write flash code and recreating this for the forum would take me years. Hope you all understand.

If you click on Advanced when you are replying to a message, then click on Manage Attachments below the input box, you can click the little + sign and add up to 10 photos at a time. You still have to select them individually, but you can do 10 at a time which is the forum max. Sorry again. It sucks, I know lol.

treff

Just to let you know Tony I uploaded one photo earlier and three appeared on the site. I deleted two of them. Cheers

Top Bottom