phoenix sim questions

thepackerjoe

Hi im thepackerjoe and im new to rc-help and i have some questions. First off I have a blade sr120 and a blade sr do i have to have a sim setup for each heli? Im using a dx6i. the other question is can i get some radio setup help. I have been reading the book that came with the radio but im not getting very far. infact my old roommate set the radio uo for my 120 and its in airplane mode. it flys good but i think i need one for heli since i have the sr it would be easier if they were the same

pvolcko

Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

You can probably get away with just using one of the CP models already available. If they have a SR, use it, but the small models tend to be hard to see in the sim. At least that was what I found. I switched to only flying the 90/700 size heli models in the phoenix sim.

WHile you can setup a 120SR fixed pitch type of model in the sim, you probably will not need it. Use the one of the collective pitch models and practice with that in the sim. Your control improvements will translate very easily to the 120SR.

AS for your DX6i questions, I suggest starting another thread in here: Spektrum

Or if your question relates to a specific model or FBL system you're trying to setup you could ask in a forum specific to those instead.

thepackerjoe

Thankyou was having trouble seeing it I acually switched to the red canopy on my heli so I could see it when im flying. bluy skies

Top Bottom