Personal Message (PM) Clean Out!

Tony

Staff member
I would like to ask all of you to go into your PM boxes and clean them out for me. Make sure to clean out your Inbox as well as your Sent folder. This will help to keep the forum running strong. If my server is showing correctly, I'm showing over 2000 PM's in the database. Cleaning those out will open up a LOT of space, especially if there are files in any of them.

Thanks in advance.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks bro. I was just about to bump this back up to the top because there are still quite a few on here taking up server space. I don't expect people to get rid of the messages that have numbers and such in them, just the ones that don't matter anymore.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks bro. If I had a screen recorder half worth a crap, I would make a quick video on how to do a mass clean out. But, I don't have one... Can't find one that I like.

Tony

Staff member
Cleaning out the PM's helps lower the node count on the server. I dont' have a limit, but it helps keep the forum running smoothly. And in all honesty, I did not run a node test to get the results before since this is an old thread. But, I have gotten rid of two other forums on my server so I do know that I went from about 5GB of stuff on there to about 2 just with this forum.

Top Bottom