1. Guest, Thank you for visiting Rc-Help. Please do NOT post tech questions in this section, post them in the Tech section instead. Thank you.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  3. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  4. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Pdf Split

Discussion in 'RC-Help Lounge' started by bigone5500, Jul 26, 2019.

< Introducing | Oh Man. He Needs Professional Help... >
  1. bigone5500

bigone5500 Well-Known Member

2. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

How deep are your pockets?

3. rdsok

rdsok Well-Known Member

If you have Windows 10... you can do this for yourself. Open the PDF and print it to the Microsoft Print to PDF and just print one page at a time.. Ie select to print page 1 and give it a name, then page 2 etc. If you are using an earlier version of Windows and also have MS Office installed ( a sort of newer version ) you have the same option with the PDF printer it comes with.

4. bigone5500

What the deal is, is the single page pdf is a single image on one page. I'm not sure t sure how to split that image up. They should have split it when they made it.

5. Tony

I will work on it when I get back to my other computer.

6. rdsok

rdsok Well-Known Member

I guess you'll have to save that tip for a regularly formatted one in the future.... As it was, I was able to get it to save the "1st" page... only there wasn't one it considered as a 2nd page for the reason you stated.

7. Tony

Yea, i tried that Randy. Only 1 long ass page lol.

8. rdsok

rdsok Well-Known Member

Ok... A little southern engineering got us there... sort of.

I used an old Foxit Reader version ( 2.2 if you are interested ) which gave me the option to just print the view I was looking at. I also select to fit to the width of the page. Some portions are on two pages, ie the end of the previous and the start of the next page so that a section that is starting on a page isn't cut off in the middle of a sentence or image and if it was cut off, it's complete on the next page.

I also zipped up all 8 of the sheets I ended up with since I don't have a PDF editor that would join them back together ( as standard page sizes ). So extract the zip and you should get 8 pdf's. It should be obvious but I'll say it anyway.... P1..... is page one, P2.... page 2 etc

Attached Files:

9. Tony

Just to one up Randy, I did this live on Twitch (Twitch)

Attached Files:

10. bigone5500

Thanks. Why won't twitch connect to chat?

< Introducing | Oh Man. He Needs Professional Help... >