Paris Bombing / Terrorist Attacks

Tony

Staff member
This is so childish and cheap. Someone blows themselves up, or whatever happened here, and kills MORE innocent victims that have NOTHING to do with anything these radicals are fighting everyone for.

I just got back to the truck from taking a shower, and my news feed is full of this. And the first thing I experience, anger! How in the HELL is killing innocent people a part of a "cause" or how they fight their war?

I do hope the best for the families over there whom are affected by this insidious attack. Time to drop some more bombs and put an end to all of this. Blood for blood, that's the way I see it. You kill innocent people, we kill everyone you can that is fighting with you!

murankar

Staff member
Dude that's how these guys operate. That's why they are called terrorists. They insite fear in a population in hopes to over take them.

From a historical point of view I would like to see how France responds. I hope they go full bore but have the feeling they will tuck tail and run. Right now France is in a critical point for this. Depending on how they respond will dictate how this whole thing plays out.

I feel every bit as mad as you about this.

Stambo

This is not meant to sound callous but terrorism is nothing new to the French government.
I don't in any way condone the actions of these zealots nor the taking of innocent civilian lives but a small part of me is thinking less favorable thoughts.
The French government was quite happy to send DGSE operatives in to a country they had no quarrel with to blow up a protest ship, let's see how quickly if at all, they respond to this attack on their own soil.

Sinking the Rainbow Warrior - Nuclear-free New Zealand | NZHistory, New Zealand history online

trainrider06

You know we could all get along a lot better if we didn't have politicians, and people in power that think their way of thinking is the only way.

Heliman450

Terrorism is a very complex thing. One man's terrorist is another man's hero. I lived through the worst of the IRA attacks on mainland U.K. They want everybody to feel fear doing whatever they consider as normal lives.

It will never be stopped as the hatred is passed from one generation to the next. The IRA was supported by many around the world wanting to see their objectives realised. Many of the supporters were the Irish Americans who sympathised with their cousins' "suffering". The same thing applies to this crap that's going on with ISIS, they have all kinds of supporters around the world and different ethnic groups with their past predjudices are pushing to see their own agendas win through.

The best strategy at the moment is probably to concentrate efforts on securing borders and collecting up all those within who security forces have cause for concern about. Wait a while to see what mix comes out of the Middle East and then make an assessment of who the bad guys are and put a concerted effort into sorting the aftermath.

Just some food for thought.

Top Bottom