250 Oxy 3 Tareq Edition

scrc511

First of all would like to thank Tony for always there to help and posting those great tutorials videos that is really really helpful and very intuitive, and of course all the hobbyists here in the forum for helping out others as always. My current project is an Oxy 3, almost done and actually my first time setting up an iKon2 FBL unit. So far so good as far as assigning the switches for Tail again, Banks and Rescue feature it's working as it should. I have a simple question, just to make sure or what could the best settings for the Oxy 3. On the iKon software, does Oxy falls in to 180-250 or 300 category? I'll be using a 285mm main Blades and according to the software if you don't see the size then go to the next one smaller. And the Tail gain, the staring point is at 45%..now I'm not done setting up the Tail but for this size Heli and according to Oxy manual this Helicopter is considered as 300 size Heli..so has anyone flown this Heli and what is workable Tail gain? Thank you so much!

Rick

murankar

Staff member
If the blades are 285 then it's more of a 300. I think they are marketing it as a 300. So start there fly it and see how it handles.

Top Bottom