1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

Other Orange Rx

Discussion in 'Transmitters & Receivers' started by bigone5500, Nov 28, 2017.

< Receiver Inputs Rc Kyoshu Optima | Dx6 Problem? >
  1. bigone5500

bigone5500 Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    So right now I'm lovin this lemon rx. Works great. I'd like to know what you guys that have had dealings with the orange rx think of it.

2. Derek

Derek Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    I have 4 or 5 planes that I have the OrangeRX receivers in. Several 6 channel rx's and one 8 channel rx. All of them have never failed me. I don't fly much farther than the field at my local club, which isn't real small. I've never had a brown-out nor any other problem from the OrangeRX line. For the price, you just can't beat them.

3. Smoggie

Smoggie Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:
    I've used a few and never had any issues. You might also look at the Lemon Rx range, if anything I like the Lemons better

4. bigone5500

Blog Posts:
    I haven't done a range test with this one but I did fly with it to about 100' with no issues.

5. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    So which one do you have? OrangeRx or Lemon Rx? They are (or at least used to be) completely separate companies. They may have merged, not sure. Just had to ask since you mention both.

6. bigone5500

Blog Posts:
  7. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    I have never run the Lemon, but I have run the OrangeRx, and have only had one issue with one Rx. Could have been batteries, I can't remember. Been a while. But they are fantastic for the price!

8. Smoggie

Smoggie Well-Known Member

Blog Posts:

Prices may be different if you buy direct from lemon Rx rather than through a re-seller on Amazon who will be adding his own mark-up. Plus of course there are many different receivers in the Orange and lemon ranges at different price points.

The cheapest 6 channel receiver from lemon Rx is $8.05 that's about the same as the cheapest 6 channel from Orange and a little cheaper than that listing on Amazon.
    Lemon Rx DSM2 Compatible 6-Channel Receiver (Feather Light Top Pin)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
< Receiver Inputs Rc Kyoshu Optima | Dx6 Problem? >