Other orange rx 3 axis plane gyro

llommel

Has anyone had any experience with new HK orange rx 3 axis plane gyro? I ordered & got 2 of them but no manual or directions.
Had to order the male to male servo wires to connect it, will be about 3 weeks b4 I get those.
Won't be able to do anything till I get the wires.
Was wondering in the mean time if anyone has any input on them?

llommel

Thanks Breeze, to late to place another order for the servo wires, I'll wait. I went to HK sight to find the manual, no luck. The product ID # is 9171000102. If you can find the manual for it, I would appreciate a heads up or a link to it. Thanks

Tony

Staff member
IMO I would not use that to prop up the leg on my table let alone in an aircraft.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I ordered my servo male to male extensions 3 day ago. They were delivered today! China? Hmmmmm. You just have to resherch things out to find what you want right here in the good old USA!

Tony

Staff member
Sam, with you getting into Quads and H copters, you may want to invest in a 100' roll of servo wire and the pliers to crimp the ends on. I think you would be money ahead in the long run. Just sayin'.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I allready have those things. I just wanted to save some time in my QAV build. I wand to have the basic build done this weekend. The h quad I'll do my own wires. The QAV I want to be 100% cool! If you know what I mean. I'm going to end up with quite a some of cash in the QAV. The h quad is just going to be a cheep build has to have something to throw in the truck and play with during the week. Learn to fly these quads. If you catch my drift! Lol. I'm just going to use my go pro for a flight cam on th h quad. I'll end up getting a better tx rx system for the QAV. Use your system on the h quad.

Tony

Staff member
I would love to still be flying, and I would really like to build one of these with you guys, however it's pretty hard to see when there is no sun in the sky when you are awake. Me being awake at this time is pretty rare now days. I hope you guys enjoy your new found toys!

Adam

Ya sam i am only a local driver but i have wondered on my down time if a customer would yell at me if i pulled a mcpx or 130x out of my truck and start flying around the parking lot.

murankar

Staff member
Well it could go two ways: 1) Hey thats cool can I try or 2)Put it away or get off the property. I would seriously consider asking before flying or just go to a public area while you wait for the load to get loaded.

The biggest thing is liability if someone gets hurt caused by dumb thumbs.

Top Bottom