Opps I did it again

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well, this evening the X3 after many good flights finally had a bad flight :emobag:. I was practicing flying backwards :bellyroll: on one of those times, for no reason Lol, the X3 tail drove into the ground before I cant power out of it. The boom, tail/horizontal fins and one servo broke. I think I got out pretty cheap this time :biggrin1: Oh well, I just finished tearing her apart and the process of putting her together begins :rolleyes1:. IMG_0587.JPG

IMG_0587.JPG

trainrider06

Well as they say the more tricks one does, the more you crash. Hate to hear ya smacked it Ivan, but just going backwards?
You shoulda said "yeah coming outta a funnel and doing some tick tocks 2 inches from the ground...." Hehe.
Hope ya get it fixed soon!

Smoggie

Flying backwards is hard (or at least is is for me). It just seems to 'do my brain in', inverted i find far easier.

Hope she's up and flying soon.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well gentlemen, I got the X3 together IMG_0589.JPG and gave her a new look. I didn't get a test flight in today due to rain :waa: but the good news is that the wife likes taking me to the park and hanging out. All I have to do is set her up with her tablet, coffee and she's good to go :popcorn:. Hopefully tomorrow, weather permitted, we will end up at the park. I'm charging all my batteries tonight. I have 4 batteries for each helis so that should get me some stick time :smile:.

- - - Updated - - -

Convert it to a belt drive. Mine flies buttery smooth

The 3 helis I have are belt drive :smile:. I didn't have good luck with TT :2c:

IMG_0589.JPG

trainrider06

She looks good Ivan! Nice rebuild! Thats a win win for you both! Getting outta the house and enjoying the day like that! Looking forward to some more of that super flying you do! And lets try and keep that tail outta the dirt ok? :wink:

Well gentlemen, I got the X3 together View attachment 16549 and gave her a new look. I didn't get a test flight in today due to rain :waa: but the good news is that the wife likes taking me to the park and hanging out. All I have to do is set her up with her tablet, coffee and she's good to go :popcorn:. Hopefully tomorrow, weather permitted, we will end up at the park. I'm charging all my batteries tonight. I have 4 batteries for each helis so that should get me some stick time :smile:.

- - - Updated - - -

The 3 helis I have are belt drive :smile:. I didn't have good luck with TT :2c:

Looks good.?
Say, how much belt declection are you using?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I's sorry PGL. I don't know what belt declection is :duh:.

- - - Updated - - -

If you mean belt deflection well I'm around maybe 1/8th to 3/16th if that.

Top Bottom