600 One way bearing shaft sizes?

Graham Lawrie

What is the difference,if any, between a H61039 and a H61039AT one way bearing shaft?

050220132219.jpg and the difference is quite obvious now!!

050220132219.jpg

Last edited:

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
If that one # is for a dfc head it's a shorter shaft to acomidate the head. A fly bared head takes a longer shaft!

Graham Lawrie

I am on the Mrs iPad just now it's 430am and I can't sleep:( I will post pics when I get on my laptop:) the problem is I bought the AT version and I think it is too short. It also has a shoulder where the washer sits on the autorotation gear, so there is no way it will pass through the gear to line up with th Jesus bolt. I think it is the wrong shaft. Just trying to find out what shaft I need.

Tony

Staff member
Yeah, I have no idea what you are referring to. I did a search for those numbers you posted and didn't come up with anything that related to Rc. Links would help out a lot as well as what you are using this on. The more info the better.

Graham Lawrie

Yeah, I have no idea what you are referring to. I did a search for those numbers you posted and didn't come up with anything that related to Rc. Links would help out a lot as well as what you are using this on. The more info the better.
020220132215.jpg020220132208.jpg020220132209.jpg020220132210.jpg020220132211.jpg020220132212.jpg020220132213.jpg020220132214.jpg

It is a 600CF model i am building and i am sure i have the wrong shaft as you will see in hte pitures there is a shoulder on the shaft where the washer sits between the main rotation gear and the main gear. Even with this removed and just the shaft inserted to the autorotation gear, it hits the shoulder and misses the jesus bolt hole by a whole holes diameter 4mm. I just need to know the part number for the right model?

020220132215.jpg

020220132208.jpg

020220132209.jpg

020220132210.jpg

020220132211.jpg

020220132212.jpg

020220132213.jpg

020220132214.jpg

Lee

There was def no difference in the OD fro top to bottom on mine. I have looked online but can't find anything mentioning the differences. I will keep looking. If you take of the washer, does it slide all the way through?

- - - Updated - - -

I think i found it.
Use with:
●Use for T-REX 550E/600E/600E PRO/600EFL PRO/600N。
●Use with 180T M0.6 Autorotation Tail Drive Gear(H60020A):
Must with Torque Tube Front Drive Gear Set (H60121) or (H60147) or (H60122)
Suitable use for T-REX 600E/600N/550E
●Use with 131T M0.8 Autorotation Tail Drive Gear(H60198):
Must with Torque Tube Front Drive Gear Set (H60228) or (H60229)
Suitable use for T-REX 550E upgrade(suggestion)
If you need to replace only this sleeve, you may need to upgrade your main gear stack. To upgrade your main gear hub, purchase one of the third generation hubs such as the HN6064BA AND a H60020A Auto-rotation gear. Buying the H60139A alone will NOT work with the older style hub and auto gear on the 600e.

Graham Lawrie

Hi Lee no it wont go through:) So what gears and shaft do i need? and will it work with the helical pinion?

Last edited:

Graham Lawrie

Got it from Align UK align-trex.co.uk it is th H63109AT, i have just looked at it and it says it is a new style to stop lock up. I think i need the new bearing and autorotation gear as well......i hope so as i have just bought it:)

Lee

I see the H60139 and the H60136 A But not the AT

Last edited:

Lee

What i have read is that the H60139 is the older version and the A is the new one that requires the specific Autogear.

Lee

The part number on the 600CF manual shows H60018 for the one way bearing. I would just get the whole unit to be safe, then what ever you have there can be used as spares. Otherwise you may end up chasing the upgrade from one part to the next.

Graham Lawrie

The part number on the 600CF manual shows H60018 for the one way bearing. I would just get the whole unit to be safe, then what ever you have there can be used as spares. Otherwise you may end up chasing the upgrade from one part to the next.

I have managed to track down a H60018 on Ebay in the UK, but they seem quite scarce over here. I am going to go ahead with the other one i ordered from Align, which looks like it is upgrade everything:( It also seems that there may have been an issue with lockup on the H60018, hence the change. As i am new to this i am not aware of this issue.

Tony

Staff member
Graham, I have just run into some issues with my 600 and I have a feeling that I"m going to be right in the same boat as you are. If you have read the posts about the heli, you know that no matter what I do, something is always wrong with this heli. There is something hinky with teh head, and I can't find the cause. For this reason, I'm thinking about putting the thing on hold until I have the $150 for the complete DFC head and swash upgrade. However, when I do this, I will have to change the one way bearing as well as the lower bearing support to the one with the smaller diameter as you are having to do. Hell, I'm thinking about scraping the entire heli kit, ordering a new kit, and starting over with something that I know is going to work, adn work correctly. Not this "thing" that some guy that didn't know what the hell he was doing tossed together, couldn't figure it out and sold it cheap. Yeah, nothing is ever cheap, there is always a reason lol.

Graham Lawrie

Graham, I have just run into some issues with my 600 and I have a feeling that I"m going to be right in the same boat as you are. If you have read the posts about the heli, you know that no matter what I do, something is always wrong with this heli. There is something hinky with teh head, and I can't find the cause. For this reason, I'm thinking about putting the thing on hold until I have the $150 for the complete DFC head and swash upgrade. However, when I do this, I will have to change the one way bearing as well as the lower bearing support to the one with the smaller diameter as you are having to do. Hell, I'm thinking about scraping the entire heli kit, ordering a new kit, and starting over with something that I know is going to work, adn work correctly. Not this "thing" that some guy that didn't know what the hell he was doing tossed together, couldn't figure it out and sold it cheap. Yeah, nothing is ever cheap, there is always a reason lol.

Tony, The problem i have is i bought the wrong shaft. The head etc came from Lee so i am quite confident that there will be no issues like you are having. My problem if you like is self created due to my ignorance /new to the subject LOL:) The guy i was buying from ebay cant find the shaft, but is sending a second hand one free of charge:) I have since tracked one down:) My intention, due to the extras Lee sent is to build a complete head as a spare. If i do run into issues i will do like you and go DFC:) Like we said before 600 is yours to do with as you please Bro, we all respect your knowledge and decisions:) Dont get stressed:)

Tony

Staff member
That last post sounded bad and it wasn't supposed to, my bad. Guess that is what I get for writing when I have a horrific headache lol. What I"m thinking about replacing is just the heli kit. I'm thinking about going with the Pro kit to make this an even more stable helicopter than it already could be. I'm just trying to add up all of the parts to get it to where I want it, and if that is close to where I would be with a new complete kit, then that is what I will do. The engine sounds strong, the servos are working perfectly, the gears are still good, the gyro is still good, its just shotty work that was done on it before we purchased it that has caused many issues.

As for your issue, I don't know why I thought you went with a DFC kit. Again, massive headache lmao. I'm using this thread and the numbers to figure out what I will need for the heli. But I'm glad that you are close to getting your heli in the air. Now if Lee will just send you some servos, you could do so hahahaha.

Top Bottom