One Million Page Requests

Tony

Staff member
That's right, Rc-Help has now broken the one million mark with page requests. And that is just since july. Right now, we are just over 1.2 million page requests and growing by almost 40 thousand a day. This is great news for this site, but I want it to grow more and more. You can help with that by telling all of your friends about this great site.

Tony

Staff member
Tell them to sign up, not just visit lol. Remember, there are only two steps to sign up via the facebook log in.

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I talked to my buddy Richie Sunday. He is not into computers. Soon has I see Brent, Rich's son in law, I'll tell him. he is heavy into RC cars and trucks. Maybe get a section on that going. Next weekend, I'll bring it up to my club. Hahahaha!

Tony

Staff member
I have a meeting here soon at my club, and I have already talked with the president of the club about telling everyone about this site. So, we should get some more here soon.

Tony

Staff member
Thanks Jolly. The more people you tell, the more people will know. I'm trying to reach out as much as I can, but I can only do so much at one time lol. And now with AFCC Home , my time is limited even more. So, I need all the help I can get.

Top Bottom