One Down Two to Go

Graham Lawrie

20140601_093331.jpg
150 completed:) Just to fly:) everything initially seems ok:)

450 and 550e to go.......oh and it's raining:(

- - - Updated - - -

20140601_094440.jpg
No:2

20140601_093331.jpg

20140601_094440.jpg

EyeStation

Gotta find some time between the clouds. Good Luck on the upcoming flights. I really hope that 150 does well for you this time.

Derek

Some really good pictures, Graham! I sure do hope that 150 behaves for you this time.

Something off topic, and I apologize for this, but I couldn't help but notice your autographed photo of Danial Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson. Are you a Harry Potter fan? My wife and I loved the books and loved the movies.

Ok...back on topic....I hope the weather straightens out for ya so that you can get flying again. Good luck buddy!!!

Graham Lawrie

The 150 for me has been very poor:(
POLITE OVER)

6 months in and tonight I have set it up. Going to try it outside soon as I don't feel the tail is right. Not a lot of control on it . Might get Cameron to take a look.

Off topic Derek. Yes a fan, most of the movies were filmed near me. I got the signed photo from them as my niece met them and all the local school kids were extras in the films.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice fleet you got there Graham, how do yo like the T150?

Been the worst helicopter I have ever had:(

Derek

Off topic Derek. Yes a fan, most of the movies were filmed near me. I got the signed photo from them as my niece met them and all the local school kids were extras in the films.

- - - Updated - - -

That's incredible!!! Anyway...sorry to take the thread off topic...I just noticed the picture and wanted to ask. Very cool!!!

Top Bottom