Goggles On there way.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there. I cant see paying for fat shark goggles for the silly flying I do around the house. I decided to order cheaper goggles today. I do have the Eachine 007 goggles that I pick up for $43.00. Has no DVR and the resolution is OK. The goggles I've ordered been on back order for awhile now and the company just got 12 of them in this afternoon. I heard the first batch wasn't so good but this batch is alot better. Will see. It does have a DVR in it which is cool plus dual antenna. I guess I'll fine out how good they work soon enough. Eachine VRD2 -v2 | FPV Goggles w/ Ajustable Lens |DVR | 40ch Raceband Diversity

Stambo

I hope they turn out to be what you are looking for, it's good they are including proper antennas.
It's good to have a second pair, you can take people for ride alongs.

Tony

Staff member
I tried to get banggood to send me those, and they kept going out of stock. Could say something about them.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I know what you mean Tony. They have been out of stock for awhile. Is it a good thing or a bad thing that the goggles are out of stock most of the time? Either way, good or bad, they have to be better then the 007 plus like Stambo said, I can give ride along to peoples.

Top Bottom