Micro Older dx7 problem with setup on blade nano s2

Helihell

Hey guys would appreciate any help you have on setting up an older DX7 radio to a blade nano S2 can't seem to get it right would love some kind of a walkthrough. The instructions manual has said a dx7s which is different from the DX7 and three to four hours already today trying to get it right doesn't seem like anything I do is working thanks for all your help

RandyDSok

Granted you said you were having trouble... but you didn't say specifically what trouble it is that you are having. Binding? ... setting up channels... setting up the SAFE ... you really need to give the folks that will try to help some direction in what you are needing help in.

Helihell

Got it to bind,f mode- gear- if they should be inh? How to assign the switch for safe ,had it in the air today,seems like it had alot if negative pitch pass center stick then then jumped up,thought I had normal, stunt 1,stunt 2 one 3way switch,0 is normal 1 is stunt 1 and so on,didn't really make a diff.had it in a hover,flipped rudder d/l and it went into full neg.pitch and slammed into the ground.. I had a 130x program on the radio and started with that and most of it was the same. I know that its a older radio but took me forever to get all the settings down on it and I hate the roller on the newer version lol just don't know if I should waste my time trying to make it work or just get a used mlp6 radio online for it for 30bucks. Thanks again for the response..(om mostly into large scale gas 3d planeS

RandyDSok

That should get some info to get some of the help you are needing... I'm not a heli guy but I knew what you had posted previously was not going to get you the help you want.

I can help a little bit more maybe... here is a support page where you can select the model transmitter that you have and get if nothing else, a manual. They also link to some model setups but on a quick glance, I didn't see a Nano S3 in the list ( could have missed it, old eyes and all of that ). Here is the link Setups for your Spektrum Radio: Spektrum - The Leader in Spread Spectrum Technology

Do yourself a favor... don't even look at that MLP 6 radio... you'd do better if you threw your money at someone passing by on the street. It's a cheap POS and just because it came in the RTF version of that heli doesn't mean it won't also need to be setup... and it's also not a computerized radio, so all of the settings would be done with the trims. It's also only a one model radio, computerized radios will do several ( usually hundreds these days ).

Be patient, someone will get around to helping... Often things get slow on the weekends with people taking care of the real life things but once they get here, they'll help the best they can.

Last edited:
Top Bottom