Old Simulator Sunday With Phoenix

Tony

Staff member
You have to go into the helicopter setup and turn off the governor. Then you can setup your F-Mode the way you want.

Geena

Staff member
I got something today too, that`s gonna make Tony happy. I picked up a transmitter to use on the simulator. The only bad thing is, they only had a DXe at the LHS. It works, but I don`t have some important features. I don`t have 6 channels, so I can not do autos. But at least I can fly with you guys on Simulator Sunday now. It will have to do until they release the Jeti DS-12.

Tony

Staff member
The simulator session is up, and we will be going live in about 5 minutes. Hope to see you all there!

Admiral

Got there about 10 past 7:00pm your time and everybody was leaving ??

Didn't really matter though, my controls went haywire when I changed models.

Tony

Staff member
We went from 7 to 8, then after that I fired up a test session to track down some issues for about an hour after that. I will be doing another one tomorrow to hopefully cure the issues that I'm having.

Tony

Staff member
Sim Sunday may either be late, or not be on at all. I'm trying to update the program and it is not finding ANY updates so I'm stuck on 4. I'm working on it, but i just wanted to give you a heads up.

bigone5500

I may not be able to get on sim sunday tonight. I'm having trouble with my network equipment. I keep having to unplug the router and modem then plug them back in to get the internet working again. I think the router may be on its last leg.

Tony

Staff member
Yea well I'm not going to be able to make it either. I have way too much going on right now. Sorry everyone. Feel free to open up a session though with the info in the first post if you want.

Top Bottom