Chargers Old School Charging With The B6ac

Tony

Staff member
There are times when I really don't want or need to fire up 1000 watts of charging power that I have in my large charging case. Take today for example, I needed to charge my battery for my goggles, but that was it. Why pull out that huge case just to charge an 1800mah 3S pack?

So I pulled the B6AC out of retirement. It has been sitting out in a box in the studio for as long as I can remember. I think the last time I used this charger was right after I shorted it out and burnt a trace on the balance board. I did repair this trace and it works great now.

But the main reason I wanted to use this one was because I can just plug it in at my desk and charge a single pack while I'm sitting here working on something else. Once that battery is done, I will just unplug it and it's done. No big case to lug around that weighs a metric ton, just simple charging to get a small job done.

IMG_0797.JPG

Tony

Staff member
After I took that picture, I come up with an even better idea and more power than that little 50w charger. And a little more accurate. Once I'm done working on the SE V2, I will make a quick video.

Top Bottom