380/420 Old blade 400 3d

Hi All.
Someone has given me on old blade 400 3d. Well I was wondering if anyone had some setup parameters for use with a DX8 transmitter.
Ta

Hello! Good that someone give a gift like that! Here are the setting for that helicopter. Its very easy program the Dx8 with them...

Regards
Thanks Blu66
So much appreciated. I'd say as helis are not as big as drones anymore here in aust then some people are willing to offload there old toys. It had a damaged servo but I changed it out for one I had lying around so all good.
Thanks again.

Bule66

Oh! Here in Mexico, people use to do the same!! Nice to hear it helped you! Happy flying!
Regards!

RandyDSok

Just some info about the term "drone" .... A drone is ANY type of vehicle that can navigate on it's own including quad copters, multi copters, airplanes, cars, trucks etc.... Not all quad or multi copters are capable of that and therefore are not drones. Society's tendency to latch on to a word and misapply it is well known but it is up to us hobbyists to try and correct that misinterpretation.

Yep your right , my bad. As I've flown quads for a while I decided to find something that I thought was a little more challenging for myself. And there are of course very easy helicopters to fly also.
No offence to anyone from any of the rc hobbies. I love the rc world and it's great there is so much diversity and ever increasing technology.
Ta

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I fly quads, planes and Helis. To me, there's nothing better then the sound of a Heli taking off to get your blood pressure going and give you the pucker effect feeling at the same time :).

I fly quads, planes and Helis. To me, there's nothing better then the sound of a Heli taking off to get your blood pressure going and give you the pucker effect feeling at the same time :).
Absolutely D.O.G
As I'm new to helis, they still scare the crap out of me but when they are up and flying it's an awesome feeling.
Love this hobby.
Ta

Top Bottom