Ok... This is a deal of a lifetime :) .... Couldnt wait to post

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
So,

Someone locally just got rid of a lot of his nitro 50 size heli stuff. He is all 90 size nitro and one electric 635 bird... He likes the bigger heli sizes better ... So he cut me an AMAZING deal....! So this is what I got for a total of 200 bucks :

1) One vibe 50 airframe .. Built (without head) which is perfect cause I am gonna go tracx anywaz. With canopy.. A 700 dollar value

2) brand new canonmod canopy never mounted.. 75 dollars .. Sticker still on it

3) TWO .. Mind you TWO.. Pairs for Rail 606 FBL blades both in perfect blemish less conditions. Each pair of blades is 90 bucks for new

4) brand new tail booms, main shafts, feathering shafts, main gears, linkages, landing gears, .. Basically a bunch of parts all in their original packaging.. 200dollar value

5) OS-55 HZ engine -- flown but great condition 300 bucks new

6) One Funtech B320 muffler for that engine: 115 dollar value

7) one OS Powerboost pipe again for this engine... OS powerboost is exactly funtech b320 (manufacturered by them) and then branded my OS ... Lol makes them 150 dollar value but really 115 again.

I mean WHA!!! I will take pics of everything and upload here that's why I posted it here . But I am not home yet and I couldn't wait to post this :) :)

I already have some AMAZING plans for this kit... It'll take me months to build and complete this bit just tell you this OS-55 is not what will be going in it.. I am gonna sell that engine and muffler combo once I clean and inspect it. :)

I am just too excited. My second JR bird.. My second Vibe.. There's nothing better than this! :)

I really hope my plans work out for this :)

image-3594676619.jpg

image-237942265.jpg

image-1966686307.jpg

image-237942265.jpg

image-1966686307.jpg

image-3795756398.jpg

image-3259305339.jpg

image-3686675834.jpg

image-2435514447.jpg

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

image-3594676619.jpg

image-237942265.jpg

image-1966686307.jpg

image-3795756398.jpg

image-3259305339.jpg

image-3686675834.jpg

image-2435514447.jpg

Last edited:

Derek

I have no interest right now in flying nitros, but for a deal like this....I would have jumped on it, too.

Nice score!!!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Where do you come up with these deals? I've been looking fir a deal for a 700 align nitro pro for mts and still I can't find a deal on one.

Graham Lawrie

Excellent:) I am waiting for Align to call and sort out my linkage problem:( That is some deal Lee:) I am going to complete ours on the 16th........hopefully:) My laptop for Phoenix has froze, i got on last night very late:(

Westy

LEGEND
That is an awesome deal ... Those blades look great.... I have all the nitro gear but no heli.... haha.....

IU was watching the new Trex 700 Nitro and Electiv comparison you tube interview with some guy (do not know who he was ...)

He says they are both similar in power and performance ecxept he prefers the Nitro when learning new 3d Tricks as he gets more air time ...... only downside is cleaning every day out or you will end up with an oily piece of junk!

Great Score! .... wonder if I should get a nitro as my new project! haha.....

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I have become a nitro junkie... This is the second vibe I got so you can see... I already have another nitro 50 size century bird I decommissioned.

But if you don't mind the junk cleaning once in a while (I haven't cleaned mine in 2 weeks now whoops) ... Then you are golden z

This heli is gonna be a special project / build ... What .. That's a secret still :) but anywaz.

Yes this was a score

You get a Nitro, and we will help you set that thing up !!! :)

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Top Bottom