Ok Sports Fans!!! It's official!!!!!!!!!

Derek

As many of you know, my wife came to me about two weeks ago and said that she had bought a pregnancy test from the store and the results of that pregnancy test showed positive. Well, she finally found a doctor and we went to our first appointment this morning. The ultrasound was very cool and "YES" indeed...she is 7 weeks and 4 days along. Estimated due date is December 15, 2012. We actually heard the heart beat...that was amazing! It's still to early to tell if we have a boy or girl, but the baby is 7.5mm in length.

So, yes! I will be a first-time DAD this coming December. Outstanding!!!

I have already to many of my friends and family and I wanted to be sure that I told the new to my RCH family, as well.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Congratulation's! It is great to be a dad. you will definitely have your hands full, believe me I have three kids.

Lee

Congrats Derek and Mrs Derek :)
Hoping that we may be in a position to start a family in the next couple of years.

murankar

Staff member
Congrats, I thought that it was going to be bad news. My oldest son is December 06.

Your in for a great time.

Congrats man!!
Sounds like your first and my first will be born about the same time!
My Mrs is about 8weeks along, and we are having our first in december some time!!
congratulations and well done mate!! Awesome news Derek

Derek

Thanks alot guys! Already, this has been an interesting experience.

Congrats to you, too, corsair! That's awesome!!!

wolfman76

AWESOME DEREK!!!!! like everyone says it is a life changing experience without a doubt i have done it 4 times.... lol I have 3 boys and girl .... they go boy girl boy boy 11, 10, 5, 4.... hey what is is up with the december birthdays ???? lol my youngest is dec 3rd my mother 25th father in law and sister in law all dec also WOW!!! mega congrats man deff. post up babies first pics man we need to see this future RCH'ER CONGRATS BUDDY!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

my lady says to tell your mrs drink alot of water and be extra careful until she hits 13 weeks pregnant and CONGRATS.....

Tony

Staff member
Sam is right, it will change you. You will learn how to remove your belt from your pants in one swift move and it will take no longer than 1/4 second lmao. Just so you know, I have never hit any of my kids with my belt, but grabbing that buckle makes then straighten up and stop fighting as if I had lmao.

Congrats bro, If there is anything I can do for you and the wife, all you have to do is ask. You must take prego belly pictures and plaster them everywhere lmao. She is going to be like a Buddha doll lmao. Everyone is going to be rubbing her for good luck like a genie is going to come out of her mouth lmao.

Top Bottom