Official RealFlight Online Thread

Tony

Staff member
This will be for those that have the RF6.5 since you have to have the same version to get online together.

If you are going to get online, you can post in here. At this time, I'm planning on getting online with RF6.5 Friday night at about 2200CST. I will post on here when I'm going online, but just wanted to give you a heads up.

Tony

Staff member
I'm online now. Rc-Help is the room name, no password this time. Lets have some fun.

Geena

Staff member
If you guys want to do a RF7.5 session, we can do that. I have Phoenix 5.5, and RF 7.5

Tony

Staff member
As Geena stated, if you guys want to create a session, all you have to do is post up in here and let people know you are doing online. It doesn't have to be staff to create a room for having some fun. Anyone can host online sessions. And Geena would rather be on RF anyway lol.

bigone5500

*edit* I need to figure out how to fly with the host going on. Please bear with me.

I have a test host going on. Let's try it out. It's called RF7 Test and password is rchelp.

Tony

Staff member
I only have the helicopter mega pack unfortunately. Hell, this is only 6.5, not 7.5 because I refuse to purchase 7.5 for over $100 when I can get neXt or AccuRC for way less.

bigone5500

I got a response from horizon hobby in regards to compatibility of realflight 7.5 and 8.

There is no backwards compatibility within RealFlight allowing users from one version to fly multiplayer with users from another version.

Take care,
Zach || Product Support

Tony

Staff member
That wasn't exactly what I was wanting to know, but thanks. And their answers will always be generic like that, never any explanation.

Admiral

Just bought a Pre-loved Real Flight version 7.5 , stoked to find that my old Version 3 Interlink still works with it, save using my Tx all the time.

Admiral

When & Where, remember I'm on GMT -10 about 15 hrs in front of you, for example we are just finishing 4thJuly here, your expatriates over hear have been having a ball.

bigone5500

No. I was just messing with Tony. He's usually quick to get me so I jumped at the opportunity. We should get a session going though. RF is great online.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, Jared had a thread (that I'm sure he created with his 'chick phone') and he said he was going to do something so my response was "And we're waiting...". He is just trying to pay me back a little lol.

Top Bottom