Off Topic Chit Chat

liquid1

I agree 100% , It’s been over 20 years since I’ve been in a rig. Lol. I need to fingure print again my self it’s a real pain to keep up with for sure not to ever or hope to ever use again .

Tony

Staff member
Found a crack (actually 4) in my sump on my aquarium. Is this a friggin Monday or what.... At least now I know why my salinity went down...

Tony

Staff member
No, it is not good at all. If you read my other thread, I'm seriously thinking about breaking my tank down after this ordeal. I have been keeping the thread alive (off and on) since 2012 and the end may be very near. If you want to check it out, click on the link below. There is a LOT to read about in there. It was definitely fun, but today may be the end.

Who's Into Saltwater?

Tony

Staff member
On day 2 of moving files from my desktop computer to the new HDD for storage. Once that is done, I get to go through every file and delete the duplicates. And holy hell there are a bunch of them...

Tony

Staff member
Wow, I lost over 17 subscribers because of the live stream and the explanation video... Guess no one likes live video or explanation of said live video when youtube screws up and I have to explain why I start out a live video talking about an urchin... Or so it seemed. Ah well, I guess that will be my last live video for a long while. I will stick with just no uploading. Then people will have a reason to unsubscribe.

leedude1

weekend almost over... sucks there arent more days allotted to the weekend. just saying 3 wouldnt kill would it ... well gonna madien the 550 DFC shortly... purchased used.... and rebuilt it over the winter... haven't put it in the air yet but within a week or so if all goes well

Smoggie

Weather is still diabolical here. 50 mph winds, light snow and freezing temperatures. As flying was out i took my dogs down to the beach. The sea was a raging torrent. Sea-foam was feet deep in places and beach was littered with dead seabirds blown in by the onshore wind. I rescued this little fella who was washed up on the beach and on his last legs, he's a juvenile puffin:
puffin.jpg

liquid1

Smoggie, cool stuff poor little fella you got there. You will get the puffin up and going soon. Would be cool to see your ocean beaches and waves you speak of sometime . We have roughwater beaches here in NC compared to the smooth oceans of Florida.

liquid1

I rode the Harley for 200 Miles Sunday . The weather was a little cool but well worth it.

Attachments

• 0D751965-9308-49E5-A9D3-9E7E6AE069D8.jpeg
    0D751965-9308-49E5-A9D3-9E7E6AE069D8.jpeg
    359.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 659284CD-F027-490B-BAC7-BF6B0F87F207.jpeg
    659284CD-F027-490B-BAC7-BF6B0F87F207.jpeg
    422.5 KB · Views: 4

Tony

Staff member
Just noticed that all of my old comments are missing from the youtube videos. Awesome... No bringing those back.

Tony

Staff member
It never fails, I go to do some video shooting that requites my DX9, and if the battery is dead, I can't find the friggin charger...

Tony

Staff member
Consistently losing people on facebook and losing subscribers on YouTube... This is the dumbest thing I have seen. I don't make videos or write content, and I gain both likes and subscribers. I start writing content and making videos, and they leave... :thinking:

Tony

Staff member
So I had a part break last night on my brother in laws motorized scooter and I needed to do a quick welding job. I plug in my welder and get it ready, flip the ON switch and NOTHING. My welder is dead. Worked great the last time I used it, and this time it won't even turn on. I'm getting power, the breaker is not tripped and everything should be working just fine. But, it's not. And I don't have $500 to replace this little POS. Fantastic...

Top Bottom