OCD I'm not sure

Slobberdog

Had the comment the other night in model Club that I have OCD, yes I like things a certain way, and yes I like things tidy, but I don't think I am OTT about it,

Well what do you guys think.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I see nothing wrong with that. Looks like my case lmao. And I see you got the gay Turnigy badge as well. They sent me one on my last order, doubt I will ever mount it to anything.

Slobberdog

Yeah well waste not want not, need Rc-help stickers over here to replace it with, and to go on the outside of my cases, lol

Karubah

Can't see any problem with that. Makes every thing easy to find and tells me you have an orderly mind. Totally different to mine...lol,. its a mess.

Tony

Staff member
I may see if some of you members over there want to all get together and order a box of decals. Shipping is the most expensive part of it. I would LOVE for you guys over there to have some decals, but $13 to ship just a few is just not going to happen. Guess I need better contacts with the postal service lmao. I will work on it. Might send them over to Lee and have him distribute them out.

Graham Lawrie

Nothing wrong with that Kev:) I think between us all in this hobby we all have an element of that, I think it is because of our attention to detail in the builds:)

Slobberdog

Graham would you be up for chipping in to get some Rc-help decals over here, see how many of us we can get, then find out what tony can do for us

treff

I'm in on the decal rush if that's okay. Don't know about the ocd still looking for my first heli......................or is that the bits from my first heli....................doh!

Dirk

I would love some as well! I'm just very far away though.

Nothing wrong with that case by the way! It's like my stuff. Disciplined.

Tony

Staff member
I will see what I can do to get some made up and find out what size box I'm going to need. it will be a while before I can get them cut out though, things are CRAZY around here right now. Gaba's friggin heli is kicking my ass lmao. But man it's going to be awesome. Then, I need to test the planes some more. Hopefully I can get some decal sheets worked in there somehow. I think Lee is going to be back in Spain in a couple weeks, and I think he can ship things a little cheaper out to the UK, but I will let him answer on that one.

Top Bottom