NW INDIANA March 5th welcome to my world lol

wolfman76

here is today snowing even harder now and still have more coming... what funn!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Derek

Yeah, I am only about 3 hours from you. This is the most snow that we've had all this season. I'm at work right now. When I came into work, 6 hours ago, the roads were just wet. Now, the snow is up to the bottom of the door on my Chevy Trailblazer. I can't believe they aren't letting us go home yet. Figures!

Westy

LEGEND
where are all the fences?????? I cannot get over how everyone over there just does not have a fence to set a line in the sand to your neighbour .... Do not Cross!!!! This is my land! haha

Tony

Staff member
That is because here in the stated, we carry guns lmao. Come on my property, just know that with the cost of ammo, there will NOT be a warning shot lmao.

Tony

Staff member
Just for the record, I have a fence on my land. But, it's not to keep people out, it's to keep the cows in lol.

Derek

Ok, so I am now off work and that snow storm has left 8" of snow in the employee lot and on my truck. After 10 minutes of wiping the snow from my truck, I'm ready to go home. The problem is that some one drove their very nice and very expensive Mustang Cobra to work. They were trying to leave and now they are stuck at the employee exit and he is now blocking 50ish cars from getting out. Just awesome! Now I gotta wait however long before I can even get out of here.

Slobberdog

not had good weather over there lately, have you. got coleauges in bloomington and hes been giving us updates, hope it gets better for you soon.

Derek

Well, I made it home safe and sound. The usual drive to or from work is about 25 minutes. Well, because of the guy in the Mustang getting stuck, it took me about 45 minutes just to get out of the parking lot. Then it took me another 45 minutes to get home. Someone needs to tell ol' Jack Frost that his time is done for this year and he just needs to go away. He's not wanted. He's not welcome. Enough is enough!

Now...it's time for a quick shower and head for bed because I got mandated to work overtime tonight. I am less than thrilled about that.

Have a good day RCH!

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Get over it you In. Guys! You haven't had snow all winter long! So put up with it! Lol just get rid of it before I get there tonight!!! Ha ha!

- - - Updated - - -

Ps. Sun shining here in Mi.!

Top Bottom