Nothing better to do than day dream and get my hopes up.

murankar

Staff member
As I lay here in bed recovering from my child prevention procedure I have been dreaming big dreams. As some of you know Hotter n Heli is coming up next Saturday and I have seen info on the raffle prize. Its a bare bone KDS Agile 5.5 ($670, approx retail) for first prize. Since I am going to be bringing some money with me this time I will be getting a pull of tickets in hopes of winning it.

Since I am dreaming of this I have started a parts list of things to get for the build. I dont think this kit would will see air time anytime soon. I have been looking at the parts the build it and boy what a sticker shock. Nothing is under $100 exept the servos if bought as a combo pack which is still $340. I have not even looked at blades yet.

Any how that what I have been doing all day since waking up at 8:30 this morning.

I hate dreaming. Since if this was to happen I can forget about the Futaba 8J for a very long time.

murankar

Staff member
I'll register tonight. I have been trying to get the Gaui setup. I think I am getting close.

Do they have a PayPal account I can use? If so send it so I can register now.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom