Spektrum Not sure about shaking?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there fly mates, i have up & down shaking in my heli that just recently started. I have a Spektrum Dx6i TX with Ar7200BX RX and before i adjust anything i would like to ask for help. My heli been flying great for the longest time till yesterday when she developed an up & down movement. Not to bad but enough to make me wonder. My question is what should i adjust first? The Rx or TX and i heard that it might be the tail servo going bad so I'm confused and my user guide for the RX doesn't have information on up & down shaking just tail dynamic. Any information would be helpful

sarconastic

You didn't say what heli your flying but here are a couple things. Bent feathering shaft? Or FLybar is bent? Check your blade tracking. Bend Blade Holder. Something sounds out of whack. Did you have a crash prior to this starting? If not maybe something has worked its way loose. Check all screws and bolts.

Good Luck

Woody

murankar

Staff member
If you have not crashed and nothing has changed i can only think of one thing; maintenance the head block. New dampeners and possibly bearings. I am leaning on dampeners.

Some tail issues can lead to this issue, but if you say its been flying well for the longest then i think its a maintenance issue. Why because one may not do a tear down unless they crash. Dampeners are cheap, relatively speaking and easy to replace. Personally i would try that before tuning your beastx. That gyro normally is a set and forget unit.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Last edited:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thank you. Sorry about not stating that the heli is a Tarot 450 pro DFC and thanks for jogging my memory. I just remember that i did have slight bend in the feathering shaft and didn't replace it when i was changing other parts. My fault for not slowing down when going through the check list after crash. I notice it after going through the list AGAIN! I guess i wanted to fly before the heli was ready.

sarconastic

Yeah I know that feeling. Had a bent FLybar on my V912 from a minor altercation with a bird feeder, put it away and forgot I had bent it and instead of replacing/straightening it I just went flying. It wasn't terrible but bad enough that the video I recorded with the under bird camera was completely fuzzy.

Glad you figured it out.

WOody

murankar

Staff member
Well i guess that shot my prognosis all to heck, lol. Yeah forgetting to tell us about a crash changes the prognosis. Glad i prefaced with if you hand not crashed.

Glad thou got it sorted.

sarconastic

I'm a professional crasher, so I think of things from that standpoint. LOL. Makes those crashless flights so much more enjoyable and memorable though .

Woody

murankar

Staff member
I would be too if i wasnt so scared to crash. If i had a job to support it i would be crashing all the time.

Top Bottom