not RC related but being the new year and all big news for my fiances cousin

wolfman76

His name is KASH KELLY he is my ladies lil cousin he was found by the rapper from chicago TWISTA and has collaborated with niki minaj and few others this is his second song of his new album which is not out yet but had to share it (is hip hop ) but not hard hip hophe does not cuss in his music and at end of the video the two lil boys in the grey with black sleeve jackets are his two sons and the lady walking next to him is his wife and she is expecting there third child ...the video was actually shot in TRUMP TOWER IN CJICAGO AND AROUND DOWNTOWN CHICAGO...

Last edited by a moderator:

Derek

Personally, i'm not into this type of music. I couldn't understand alot of what he was saying. So let me just say this...I really do hope that everything works out for him and his career.

wolfman76

Yeah me too he is a good guy kinda makes us feel old cuz she use to babysit him when he was lil and she said he was always singing to her

Tony

Staff member
That wasn't that bad. I would burn it to my computer if I had it. Lyrics are pretty good but I have one suggestion... He HAS to get rid of Auto Tune. I can't stand that crap. Best of luck to him.

Also, moved this to the Lounge. Announcement area is for RCH announcements.

wolfman76

kash writes all his own music his first single was called on my wayit was actually shot here in hammond where he is from he actually has his youngest boy in that video also he is very big about family and him and my lady are very close...

Top Bottom