Not my best day @ the field

rjhenry

I had just completed 3 rolling turns, all 3 went very well for my 4th flite with my new Pulse e15, of cores no one saw them but me lol
then as I started my 4th pass someone walked to watch and (prob. trying to show off a little) I rolled 1 too many times, pulled up just a bit to
soon, so up was still down. boy that ground can come up on ya fast !

PulseE15 1.jpg

PulseE15 2.jpg

PulseE15 3.jpg

PulseE15 4.jpg

PulseE15 5.jpg

PulseE15 6.jpg

PulseE15 1.jpg

PulseE15 2.jpg

PulseE15 3.jpg

PulseE15 4.jpg

PulseE15 5.jpg

PulseE15 6.jpg

rjhenry

Ya but the branch sticking out of the wing is just too funny. But I love the plane so instead of getting parts, this time I'm just getting another plane
and the old one becomes spare parts. In the end I think it comes out cheaper. Already called the LHS they have one and he put my name on it,
I'll go get it right after coffee and be fly'en tomorrow ( without the showin off part LoL)

Tony

Staff member
I wouldn't go that far hahaha. Showing off is part of the hobby lmao. Smart move getting a whole new kit!

rjhenry

Ya your right ! but first I think I'll try and get more than 4 flights out of the new one, at least 5 or 6 lmao

Admiral

Bad luck with that, but its a foamy and that is only a flesh wound, good glue and a could of days it would fly like new.

Tasajara

Ouch....That hurts... Yep foam can be repaired.... I just repaired my
Air Titan, the fuse was broke into 7 pieces, I used Gorilla Glue, 3M 90 spray adhesive and some drywall mesh
Did the re-maiden Sunday, flew great..

rjhenry

Ya, I could have repaired it, but I decided to replace it and have a whole box of spare parts. I forgot to turn the cam on for the madden so here's a vid I cut short cuz the Mosquitoes were trying to carry me away

My New Pulse - YouTube

Tony

Staff member
The plane looks great, once again! Great job. And I know all too well about the "skeeters". Those and gnats lmao. Killer of planes since before we know what a plane was hahaha

Top Bottom