General Not just for beginners

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I would like to wish everyone a SAFE but Happy New years. :twothumbsup: Like to mention not too "Dont drink and drive" but please also "Don't drink and fly":no: Even though they call theses Helis, Planes ect... Toys,:warning: they are NOT! They're dangerous machine under normal flying condition no less when your buzz.:puppy_dog_eyes: See ya next Year.:cool-new:

Tony

Staff member
Pet peeve... In your statement, you are saying "TO" drink and drive. Double negative lol. We all know what you meant though and I express the same caution. Hope everyone has a great new year!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Pet peeve... In your statement, you are saying "TO" drink and drive. Double negative lol. We all know what you meant though and I express the same caution. Hope everyone has a great new year!
Sorry, my bad! Just be safe.

Tony

Staff member
As I stated, I know exactly what you meant and wish the same. I will be spending my new years in this truck, sitting in a truck stop in Arkansas. Not exactly where I wanted to spend my night wishing in the new year. But, it falls under the category of "it is what it is". But, it's coming to an end. More on that later though.

Happy new year DOG!

Smoggie

Hope you all had a happy and safe New Year celebration. And hopefully once sober you managed to get some flying in?

I sometimes think a little 'Dutch Courage' might help me try out a few new stunts... No doubt it would end badly if I ever did give it a go, so I agree, not a good idea.

Top Bottom