Not A Newbie And Not An Oldie

Sandro bomben

cant believe i havent heard of this site before. Been in rc for about 10 plus years, knowledge base in heli and plane as well as drones. i have a dji mavic pro 2 , inspire one v2, blade 250 , align 450 on build up, 600 chaos on buildup. parkzone sport cub.
mystory starts out with heli, buying cheap knock off from china and upon unpacking and inserting battery and planting heli into ceiling etc , i can say that the internet of things and its knowledge base and information made me very aware of my shortcomings of knowledge in this hobby and thus here i am today.
i am setting up a spirit pro on my 450 build and found a forum on this site on this unit so here i am, looking forward to checking out this site along with others in our world of internet of things.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Sandro, welcome to RCH. I wish I had experience with the Spirit Pro but never got my hands on one. Mostly BeastX and Ikon here. But definitely some here that can help out. Just post up and let us know what you need help with.

Be sure to post up some pics of your fleet. Sounds like you have a good one started.

:welcome1:

Admiral

Welcome to the forum Sandro, sounds like you come to RCH with a lot of experience, we have a couple of members with Spirit knowledge I'm sure one will pop up shortly.

Top Bottom