Noobie here shouting out

SPARKY

HEY EVERYONE LONGTIME WATCHER OVER ON YOUTUBE, HEARD ABOUT THE FORUM, WELL HERE I AM HOPE TO GET AND MAYBE GIVE HELPFUL INFO:eagerness:

Tony

Staff member
Hey sparky, welcome to our little home away from home. Tell us what you fly/drive and post up some pictures and video if you have it. Thanks for being a subscriber over on YT, it's much appreciated.

:welcome1:

Tony

Staff member
Looking good bro. Glad to see you have an Align heli!

Also, I cleaned up the code a bit in yoru post to make it look a little better. If there is anything I can do to help out, just shout.

SPARKY

thx 4 cleaning up my crap lol, that F1 looks good 2 thats how it looks in the sim, graphics , duringrace week the put it live on the internet and its like watching the real thing......enough about the cars the heli takes most my time, i think im entering the intermitate level , been piloting about 6 mths now, love the slap of the blades seems like breaking the speed of sound when done right.....................off to do some laps with the red-bull team

Tony

Staff member
If you think that one sounds good, just wait until you get ahold of a 500+ size heli. They have a completely different and impressive sound to them. Much better in person than in a video.

Lee

Welcome dude.
Only a month till F1 starts again :D Looking forward to seeing what Lewis does with that mercedes.

SPARKY

Lewis will do fine, hell hes already spilled the thge clasified stuff from a top notch team to to his new soon to be top notch team, ...........................................i just want my cusin Mark Webber (like 34th cusin lol) hope he practice startrs all off season cuzzzzzzzzzz holy (*(^^((( he choked last season on starts, ther than that hes pretty much potium bound every race

Top Bottom