No more helis for a while

wolfman76

A real nice Audi here in the states would cost you a spleen liver lung leg arm half your blood and possibly a testicle. I would have to serious consider how important all those pieces of me are worth before getting one... Lol very nice car though

flysolo

German - the only way to roll :D

Not much choice these days, Saab messed everything up and the chineese bought Volvo :)

- - - Updated - - -

A real nice Audi here in the states would cost you a spleen liver lung leg arm half your blood and possibly a testicle. I would have to serious consider how important all those pieces of me are worth before getting one... Lol very nice car though

Yeah I was really stretching it to make it happen. Actually I wanted to get a brand new one but couldn't afford it. Found this one at Audi, one of the execs had driven it for 2 months about 300 miles. Got 14K off the list price :)

But buying this also saves me a lot of money. The petrol is about tripple the price over here from the US so it makes a big difference, this runs at less then half of my old car. And I don't have to pay any tax on this car for 4 years.

Top Bottom