Motors No change in rpm

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hello, I just switch motors on my Tarot 450 DFC from 3550 Kv to 3850 Kv and for some reason when I switch from normal mode to stunt mode "DX6i Tx" the rpm stay the same. I have the +/- when I'm in stunt mode but no increase or decrease in rpm, especially when I step down mode to land. My pitch curve is 45/47.5/50/75/100 in normal and for stunt mode is 0/25/50/75/100 with 12.5 +/- pitch on the blades. Does the linkage from the servos to the swashplate need to be adjusted?

Lee

Your talking about one thing, but describing another.
We need the throttle curve values in Norm and Stunt to see whats up with the RPM, not the pitch curve.
Check your monitor in the radio.
Set the throttle stick at around the hover point. Now switch between Norm and Stunt. Does the monitor slider for throttle move?
If not, then there is the reason. The values are the same at the point you flip the switch.
Let me know if that makes sense :)

Tony

Staff member
I will bet you have a linear curve for stunt. Change it to a flat 85 and I will bet it wakes up.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Your talking about one thing, but describing another.
We need the throttle curve values in Norm and Stunt to see whats up with the RPM, not the pitch curve.
Check your monitor in the radio.
Set the throttle stick at around the hover point. Now switch between Norm and Stunt. Does the monitor slider for throttle move?
If not, then there is the reason. The values are the same at the point you flip the switch.
Let me know if that makes sense :)

Thanks Lee. Sorry about the confusing question. I do that alot. Yes the monitor slider does move when I flip the switch.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Tony. Nahhh, no linear curve. I have it at straight 95 and nothing. I'm going outside soon to try 85 and see what happens. Thanks! :)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well after a few different ideas nothing yet. I'm going to put the old motor back on "3550Kv" and see where that takes me. Any other ideas go head and post it. I appreciated! Thanks.

Top Bottom