Misc NIHUI U807 Quadcopter RTF Product Review From GearBest.com

Tony

Staff member
Tony submitted a new Article:

Nihui U807 Quadcopter Rtf Product Review From Gearbest.com

Hey everyone, here is a little quad review from www.gearbest.com. I have to say, other than the jello in the video from the onboard camera, this is a great little quad copter. If you take the camera off, it will do flips and rolls, but can't do it with the camera attached. Have a watch and let me know what you think. Click the link below to go over to gearbest.com and order yours today!

NIHUI TOYS U807 Magnetic Compass Headless Mode 2.4GHz RC Quadcopter 6 Axis Gyro 360 Degree Stumbling RTF UFO with 2.0MP HD Camera-43.19 Online Shopping| GearBest.com

Read more about this article here...

Last edited:

Stambo

Garden is looking great Tony.

You are right, some of these smaller "toy" quads are a lot of fun.
And great for putting a quad in the hands of absolute beginners.

Those props look very similar to the V959 I have which benefited greatly from prop balancing.
Made it sound even quieter, fly better and got rid of most of the jello in the video.
I think I posted a video a tutorial on here about how to do it on these little props.

As for age, you underestimate kids these days.
They are growing up with access to all kinds of tech.
My 6yo can fly one of these things, not real well yet but it will not be too long. :)
I think he will out fly me in a couple of years.

Tony

Staff member
I was just trying to play it safe on the age thing. I'm sure an 8 or 10 year old would do good with it it's very stable. And yes, I'm going to need to balance the props. They are not real bad, but bad enough.

Top Bottom