Nice deal I made

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I just pick up 2 helis and a DX6i for $100.00 from a person that I think didn't have the patience to work on them or just wanted to get rid of them. I couldn't pass it up. The heli on the left fly's " The gentleman flew it for me when he was here" and the one on the right is good enough for parts. I thought it was a good deal to make. IMG_0109.JPG

IMG_0109.JPG

Tony

Staff member
We are going to need some up close pictures of everything!!!! Do it! DO IT NOW!!!!! :chuckles:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
We are going to need some up close pictures of everything!!!! Do it! DO IT NOW!!!!! :chuckles:

Damn Tony, my wife isn't that demanding! :hmmm: Do I have to train you too:buttkick: Lol Here you go. I already started to take it apart. It has all E-Flight electronics accept Spektrum AR 6115E receiver IMG_0110.JPGIMG_0115.JPGIMG_0114.JPGIMG_0118.JPGIMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

IMG_0115.JPG

IMG_0114.JPG

IMG_0118.JPG

IMG_0111.JPG

Tony

Staff member
nice! That little 420 motor is not going to provide a lot of power, but it will get the job done to just bash around.

I need to find me a deal like that. I'm wanting another DX6i that I can play around with. I miss mine. lol

And yea, I needed my crack this morning (pictures) lmao. So what about the other helicopter? Come on man, I need my fix!!!!!!

heli-maniac

I have one of those blade 450 sitting here in a case that im going to be selling for a friend it has a new scorpion motor and is FBL

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
You are absolutely right Tony on the roller. He told me about it but I have a spare roller from my other DX6i that I can swap out.

trainrider06

Hi Ivan, get ya one of these! http://www.eastrc.org/estorerollerbutton.htm
I have one on my DX6i, and it's so so much smoother operating! Very nice upgrade! Also I have some of those buttons if you need to replace that!
Hey on a side note, are you gonna do the skills challenge that Tony has going on? I think you'd do very well in that!

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hi Ivan, get ya one of these! http://www.eastrc.org/estorerollerbutton.htm
I have one on my DX6i, and it's so so much smoother operating! Very nice upgrade! Also I have some of those buttons if you need to replace that!
Hey on a side note, are you gonna do the skills challenge that Tony has going on? I think you'd do very well in that!

Thanks Rodney for the offer. I might take you up on that. I'm using my old DX6i for my simulator and I'm using my semi new DX6 for my helis. The DX6i that I just got well I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it. On the other hand for the skill challenge, thanks for the positive shout. Maybe this evening when the winds calm down some, I'll give it a try.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweet deal, DOG! VERY COOL!
Thanks Derek. I figure I cant go wrong for the price.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
nice! That little 420 motor is not going to provide a lot of power, but it will get the job done to just bash around.

I need to find me a deal like that. I'm wanting another DX6i that I can play around with. I miss mine. lol

And yea, I needed my crack this morning (pictures) lmao. So what about the other helicopter? Come on man, I need my fix!!!!!!

Hey there Tony, were you joking when you said that you would like another DX6i to play around with? I don't need two of them. I'm looking to trade if your interested. I know you have many parts and pieces laying around your home/garage/ shed ect looking for a good home. PM me if you interested.

Top Bottom