NgoblinCPX pictures

idon'tknow!

rc-help EXPERT.......????
Hi all, here is my first (real) mod to my new NCPX. I used photopaper, and plastic lamination sheets, and some Tyvek tape to make it. Flight video will be posted in the video section soon. Enjoy!

P1040311.jpg

P1040312.jpg

P1040313.jpg

P1040314.jpg

idon'tknow!

it's a lot less bouncy, it can't climb so fast (not that it could anyways) and I have some more photo's here and a video is uploading. One problem I notice with this NCPx is that the tail blows when trying to flip, eliminating being able to do 3d. All the photo's are in flight, even though some might not look it, the camera man (me) was multi tasking between flying and taking photo's, hope that explains the none perfect photo's :facepalm:

P1040318.jpg

P1040319.jpg

P1040320.jpg

P1040321.jpg

P1040322.jpg

P1040323.jpg

P1040324.jpg

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
nice looking

The hobby shop close to me actually has a fiberglass goblin canopy for Mcpx and the Nano cpx.. THEY look AWESOME! your paper tail combined with that canopy will actually look amazing too :D

Good job cutting that. I never could cut and build paper right. haha

idon'tknow!

I cheated, I found a pattern, then just cut it out, first few attempts were failures, but I finally found a way of going about it that made it come out neat.

idon'tknow!

Thanks all! I doubt anyone would want to, but if anyone was interested I can PM plans for it. Here are some more images, maybe I should update the thread title "Ngoblinspeedcpx". video failed to upload, then I deleted it by accident, going to take another.

P1040325.jpg

P1040326.jpg

P1040327.jpg

idon'tknow!

Update, I've made a few new paper canopy's, the reason for no flight video still is due to my main motor burning out. I will be getting some more photo's and videos soon, for now I got to go work on my 600.

Ken Jackson

I think the in flight pics are pretty good. wonder how well any of us would do flying and taking the pictures alone, probably not so good.

Great job on the canopy and the photography!

Ken

idon'tknow!

Thanks Ken! I've been flying with no canopy for the lightness factor, but I will get a video with a canopy tomorrow, if I can get a camera man.

RC MAN

I got 1 of those too, but as a Mcpx, and a 450 Goblin Speed I built,
Your nano is cool. I am a big fan of Goblins.
Good job on doin a paper canopy :beerchug:

Yes, that is my Santas sleigh skids on the 450

Frank

IMG_1389.JPG

Top Bottom