Misc Next Level Frames

WyDiablo

Have any of you guys had dealings with this type of frame?
http://www.innov8tivedesigns.com/product_info.php?cPath=125_134&products_id=1125

They really look to me like they are tuff as all heck. And this one is a 675MM as compared to the DJI F550MM I have now. Was thinking I might get this one and transfer most everyrthing over to the next level frame. Dang kinda caught between the Next level, Qav and discovery carp decessions decessions. This is one thing I hate about this hobby something new all the time.

Karubah

I looked at this frame before I ended up getting the TBS. only reason I went for the TBS is that it came as a kit and I didn't know enough about multi rotors. It looks to be one of the better frames out there. This will be my next frame when I build my first hexa, so I say GO for it. ( but what do I know being a noob )

WyDiablo

I really like the looks of the TBS and QAV a lot. But just can't really decide and as the wife says "You have way too many toys to be a grown man" LOLOLOL

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
I'm going for the QAV 540 next lol. It has the new brushless gimbal built into it! I'm totally digging my QAV 500 frame!

WyDiablo

Wow that's not bad at all for a complete hexa. I sure gave more than that amount for my hexa. I just might pull the triger on this deal.

Lee

I've looked at those ones too Craig. Very sweet, but i'm thinking the carbon may not be to compatible with the FPV gears signal.

Top Bottom