NEXRC, Rc-Help's First Sponsor!!

Tony

Staff member
I would like everyone to welcome NEX-RC to Rc-Help. They have a really great site with a LOT of after market parts for just about any helicopter you can think of. Especially the micro's. If you need anything for your 130x, 150, and so on, look these guys up. I will be creating a forum just for them so that you guys can deal with them directly.

Welcome NEXRC!!!

:welcome1:

NEXRC

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the warm welcome.. I'd like to thank Tony and everyone else on the forum, that have done tremendous job helping other RC enthusiasts with the right directions. My goal is simply to make RC upgrades more affordable and dependable services.

Cheers!
NEXRC

pvolcko

Welcome guys! Glad to have a sponsor here and some first person retail/customer service representation on site!

murankar

Staff member
Dont stop carrying the Gaui X3 parts. I think I am the only one who has the X3 and you guys seem to have all the parts I have needed so far.

NEXRC

Dont stop carrying the Gaui X3 parts. I think I am the only one who has the X3 and you guys seem to have all the parts I have needed so far.

Thanks Murankar, No worries.. Gaui helis are great and we won't stop carrying stock & Microheli's CNC upgrades for X3. In fact, we're going to get X4-II's soon. I have one my self and LOVE it!

murankar

Staff member
Oh I also meant on this forum. I will be looking at some repair parts just to have on hand. I need to build a tail assembly with boom and rear output housing. Not sure when but it will be soon.

So far I have to say that I am loving the kit myself. Takes a nose crash well.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

wolfman76

That was weird when i first saw that message the first paragraph was stretched out vertically along left side of the screen

Tony

Staff member
I just looked at the clearance items on NEXRC and I saw something for the X3. Might want to take a look URI. Could benefit you.

murankar

Staff member
Clearance on the X3 already. Yep will do.

I just looked most of the stuff is walkera blade and align. Micro heli stuff. I didnt see and trex 150 but i did see trex 100 stuff.

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Hey URI, It was on the sale page, not the clearance. That was my bad. And the only item for the X3 right now is a swash leveler. Looks like a great piece though.

Nexrc.com

murankar

Staff member
I have the one i got for the protos. Same size main shaft, got lucky on that one since i didnt bother to look at that when i bought it. I will how ever take a look at it and see if it compairs to what i have now.

Top Bottom