Newby Jcphilly Here With Lots Of Questions For Heli Pilots, Thank You.

jcphilly

Thank you Tony for that warm welcome, especially since it's Christmas. I hope to learn from everyone who flies helis which is what I'm flying now for the past three years. I started like everyone else I'm sure with a coax Syma, and now I'm flying 6chs. The xk k110 is very nice to fly indoors, the Walkera v450d03, my first one I hung it up in tree after about 40 flights. But I have another one on the way. I'm determine to learn how to fly them inverted. This is only the start of my 4th year but I'm sure I will get there just like everyone else, thanks once again.

Tony

Staff member
I would be climbing that tree to get that 450 down lol.

Sounds like you have a great start in the hobby. We will definitely help in any way that we can. I need to get back into more flying as well.

Welcome to RCH!

:welcome1:

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey JC...welcome. I had the same problem but with one of my quads. I called a tree service company and explaining my situation and told them I didn't have much money but I can give them something for their service. After all said and done, the gentlemen didn't want my money, which I offer them $100.00 before they started to climb. They just wanted a nice write up on facebook for future tree service job. The wife wrote a wonderful article for them and they were grateful. Try it...can't hurt. There is SOME nice people out their :).

Top Bottom