conway1961

Hi All,My name is Mike and i am 52 years of age. I just got into heli flying about six months ago so this is fairly new to me. I just purchased 3 new helicopters ,E-Flite Blade 130x, Blade sr and a walkera Master cp. I also purchased a flight Simulator to help pass these long winter months and also to get the practice i need to fly these Helicopters and all is coming along well . I am interested in this hobby very much and i have invested some money into it also. I would eventually like to get into 3D flying but realize that i will need to take my time and get more experience flying with Fixed pitch and collective pitch helicopters. I would also like to get into mechanical part of this hobby and learn about electronics ,builds and repairs. I am looking forward to meeting other Heli flyers to help expand my knowledge with this hobby.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum Mike, it's great to have you here. sounds like you are diving right into this head first as a lot of us have done. If you have any questions, just post them and we will do all we can to help out. That is what we are here for. As for the mechanical part of it, I think you will like some of the new additions that we are working on for the near future.

:welcome1:

Lee

Hey Mike,
Welcome. I know you will enjoy our forum. We are the friendliest bunch out there. Look forward to seeing your birds in the air.
Lee

Westy

LEGEND
Welcome aboard...... I am sure you will have some fun and we are all here to help when We can .... and learn new things too! it is a great hobby!

Top Bottom