General NEWBIE

salem502003

Hi Guys
I am new to this rc heli & was wondering if there is anybody that lives in my vicinity that flies regularly & would like spend some time with me to help to teach me as I am finding quite a bit daunting learning on my own, I have all my own equipment i.e. Interceptor 400 with ac & a HK450 with training legs so if there is any kind sole or soles that would spare some of their valuable time, it would be much appreciated I live in Scotland in Moray a place called Elgin its very close to both RAF bases @ Kinloss & Lossiemouth. My e mail is salem502003@yahoo.co.uk hope to hear from anybody in my location that is willing to spend a few hours with me, thanks to you all Paul Foster.
:chuncky:

Tony

Staff member
Deleted your other thread. Please only post ONE thread per question. All others will be deleted. Thanks.

Lee

Come down to Spain for a holiday. We'll get you sorted :D Maybe you and Graham should get together up there for a Scottish flyfest :D

salem502003

Pity you don't live in Cyprus thats where im off to for this years hols in July .Where & when is the Flyfest ? all the best Paul.

Lee

I use to live in Cyprus a long time ago. There is no Flyfest. I was just saying you should start your own with you and Graham. :D

Top Bottom