Micro Newbie To Heli's . . . . . what an addictive hobby!!!

XDE066

Hi there. I am fairly new to this hobby but I have already mastered the 120SR & MsRX helis, (nice little micros). Although I have a 450 3D I have not put this in the air properly yet as it is a little intimidating for an old boy like me,:welcoming: . However, I have now got a 130X and I would like to know if anyone can advise me of a nice 'trainer' setup, (throttle, pitch etc) for a DX6i tx for this little bird. Many thanks.:joyous:

Bradsd

HI, I am also new and dove into helis head first just as you have done. Having a lot of airplane experience I figured I would get bored with beginner helis. So far so good, I also have the 450 3d by blade and I fly it pretty good however no 3d yet. On the question, I do not have the experience to answer however the manual probably has a diagram of settings for your DX6I for the beginner and intermediate setup. If not perhaps go to the website for blade, I have found extra information there. Back on the 450 I was also nervous the first time I spooled it up, it was a little scarry but now I dont even notice it. Truthfully it is much easier to fly than my little nano cpx.

Top Bottom