Newbie To Heli's . . . . . what an addictive hobby!!!

XDE066

Hi there. I am fairly new to this hobby but I have already mastered the 120SR & MsRX helis, (nice little micros). Although I have a 450 3D I have not put this in the air properly yet as it is a little intimidating for an old boy like me, :welcoming:. However, I have now got a 130X and i would like to know if anyone can advise me of a nice 'trainer' setup, (throttle, pitch etc) for a DX6i tx for this little bird. Many thanks.:topsy_turvy:

Lee

Welcome to the forum,
I'm sure the 130X guys will be on here soon to help you.

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

You will have much better luck clicking on the forum tab above, scrolling down to "Helicopters" and clicking into the "Micro" section and posting your question there. That is where most of the 130x guys hide out.

BOKI

Welcome to the site! Sounds like you are doing pretty good already! The guy's here can really help you out! The Best!

XDE066

Thanks guys, I'll re-post on your suggestion. (had to come off early last nite cos of her indoors)

Graham Lawrie

Hi there. I am fairly new to this hobby but I have already mastered the 120SR & MsRX helis, (nice little micros). Although I have a 450 3D I have not put this in the air properly yet as it is a little intimidating for an old boy like me, :welcoming:. However, I have now got a 130X and i would like to know if anyone can advise me of a nice 'trainer' setup, (throttle, pitch etc) for a DX6i tx for this little bird. Many thanks.:topsy_turvy:

Welcome to the forum:) You will get all the help you need here:)

wolfman76

WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY ENJOY YOUR STAY!!! and and feel free to post up vids and oics we live off of them... lol

Top Bottom