Newbie In Central Florida

Fastfreddie

hello everyone Fred here I’m fairly new to helicopters I have had a couple fixed pitched that I got my feet wet with then I brought a k110 and a wltoys v950 to try my hand at CP heli’s. I have been progressing fairly decent with these simple heli’s I have learned basic flight without crashing now. I did fly airplanes when I was younger.

I recently purchased a used blade 330x and an orange Tx6i basically a knock off dx6. So I thought I knew something about programming a tx when I learned about setting up my throttle curves and pitch curves, expo and d/r on my little k110. OH BOY !! Was I in the dark when i started to try and get this 330x and new tx programmed and setup. The videos from rc-help on YouTube have pretty much kept me from smashing everything to pieces and telling my wife she was right this was a waste of money.
So far I’m just getting an understanding of what I’m doing now and have a lot to learn but it’s fun because it’s something I enjoy so I’ll take all the help I can get.
So in closing I’d just like to say a big thank you to Tony if you see this for posting the videos on how to setup a tx even though I bought a knock off it’s pretty much the same and I look forward to being a member of this community.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Fastfreddie. Ocala Florida huh. I'm located about 1/2 hrs south of you. I was just there on Friday to check out the Ocala Grand Prix next to the flea market. Welcome to the forum :).

Fastfreddie

Well thanks and yeah that’s the go cart track right. It’s nice to see someone close by that is so experienced going by what models you own.

Tony

Staff member
Hey Fred, I did see this and it's my pleasure. I enjoy making these videos, I just wish there were more hours in the day where I could make more.

It will take some time, but eventually you will get a hold of all of the programming aspects of the Tx and heli. If you have questions, just post up and we will help out the best we can.

Welcome to RCH!

:welcome1:

Top Bottom