newbie from Dagsboro DE

jtry54

Hi everyone..... newbie here from Dagsboro DE.... been trying to learn to fly helies but there are no clubs or lhs in this area that I can find.... learning almost everything I can from forums and youtube... So far not much hands on experience because of the weather... it seems like it's either raining, snowing ( got 8" again yesterday) or the wind is always blowing here so I spend a lot of time crashing and fixing... Looking forward to the wealth of knowledge on this forum...
who knows , I may even learn enough to be able to help someone else out sometime...
hears to better flying and less crashing...
Joe

wolfman76

Well WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY!!! JOE As far as the crashing and repairing maybe I can help reduce that a bit.. the best tool an Rc hobbyist can invest in is a good simulator the best 2 I personally I think there is is realflight or phoenixRc you can get both with a transmitter better of the two I think is realflight but as is not to many members on the forum have it yet I myself have rf6.5 and phoenix if you use a spektrum transmitter you can us it with phoenix the added benefit of phoenix is you can go nonlinear and fly with other members and we can help give imformative tips and advice plus the fact that if you crash on the Sim no repair bill I hope this helps a little bit oh yeah and as far as wind goes I feel you there I live 15mins from the windy city Chicago lots of wind here also... Anymore questions you might have feel free to ask just make sure to post them in the correct thread category ....

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to RCH. Here in Oklahoma, we have a saying. If you can fly in the wind, then you are not going to fly lol. I know your pain. Post up any questions you have, we are here to help.

:welcome1:

Welcome to the forum Joe,

Being very new myself the guys on here have helped me out a bunch and I know they will you too.

murankar

Staff member
Very few here have real flight 7. Most have real flight 6.5. I am on 7. Yeah so het a good SIM and join us online. Welcome to RCH!

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom