Kits Newbie but Oldie

chrisl

Hello all , I am a returning aeromodeller , having had a 20 year hiatus from the sport due to work/family etc etc I find myself on the verge of retirement and having cleared out some old remaining models from my loft during lockdown last year it rekindled my dormant interest . Wow , how much has changed in the intervening years - I still have my old Futaba Challenger and Skysport transmitters ( one for each aircraft !!) on 35mhz but have invested in some second hand 2.4ghz equipment just to see if the old reactions are up to the job still . I still kept an old Howard Metcalfe Moonraker ( my second model after a Precedent Hi Boy ) that I learned to fly with together with its Irvine 40 and have re-commissioned that . Now waiting for this latest lockdown to finish and better weather .
In the meantime I have been building a Dancing Wings T-30 as there are a not many kits out there now and found this from Banggood to see if I could still build . Any one else out there built any DW kits ?

RandyDSok

I haven't heard of them... but then again, most stuff found on sites like Banggood aren't name brands and as such... sort of a gamble on if they are or are not decent quality.

However... I can mention that Sig Mfg is still in business and is likely one you are already familiar with and still carry kits as well as ARF's... their website is at Sig Manufacturing

chrisl

I haven't heard of them... but then again, most stuff found on sites like Banggood aren't name brands and as such... sort of a gamble on if they are or are not decent quality.

However... I can mention that Sig Mfg is still in business and is likely one you are already familiar with and still carry kits as well as ARF's... their website is at Sig Manufacturing
Great info - thanks Randy .

Top Bottom