NEWBE !

sir crash alot

HI, MY USER NAME SAY'S IT ALL ! I AM NEW TO THE R/C HELI SPORT , I LIKE TO BUILD THEM FROM KIT'S BUT IAM YET TO GET ONE OFF THE GROUND SAFELEEY !:concern:

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
Hi, sir crash alot. How many times have you crashed? Did you jump right to 6 channel helicopters? Crashing is the nature of this hobby. No matter how good one claims to be, what go up will come down. :welcome1:

sir crash alot

I crashed the DH 9053 on the first outing , it has very little forward movement & got into a tree ! I have yet to fly any of the 450S I HAVE BUILTED DO TO THE WIND , IT SEEMS TO BE ALWAYS BLOWING ! THE LATEST ONE I PUT TOGETHER IS GIVING ME FITTS, IT WILL NOT QUIT SPINING , TO THE LEFT OR RIGHT !

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum! No matter what the issue, we are here to help. All that we ask is that you post up your questions in the appropriate sections and we will get on it.

I will say this though, quality will pay for its self in no time. Something like the walmart helis will be plowed under by something like the Blade mCX. Once you master the mCX, move to the mSR or mSR-X. Once you have mastered that one, then the door is opened to try your hand at the mCP-X V2 (non brushless), the 130x or even the Align 450 Sport V2. Like I said, they may be more expensive, but will pay for themselves in NO TIME!

:welcome1:

helicc16

the Smoothie Pilot
Hi, Sir Crash Lot. The problems you describe sound very fixable. Go to the helicopter section, under 450 size, post your issues in detail. Or better yet, include a video. The better you describe the problems, the easier it is for us to help you diagnose them.

Graham Lawrie

Welcome to the forum, all part of the fun crashing:) I had the same cheap heli, only flys in no wind, took me a lot of crashing before i sussed that.450 sounds like a gyro reverse problem, well covered in the 450 section. Flight sims help massively also.

sir crash alot

Hey Tony could you tell me where to go to ask qus.?

- - - Updated - - -

well I don't want to even try to fly in the wind rite now because I am just now learning the controls thank's to the DH9053 ! I am flying the WLToy V911 rite now & I love it , fly's great & the control's are the same as the 450 s & that is a big help !:snowman:

Tony

Staff member
To post questions about helicopters, just click on the "forum" tab, or the site logo above to go to the main forum. From there, scroll down to helicopters and click on it. In that section you are going to see everything from micro to 700+. Just pick the section that best fits and click into it. Alternatively, you can click into the Helicopter beginner help section and post any new question that you may have. It's again under the Helicopter section in the main forum. Let me know if I can be of more help.

Top Bottom