NEWBE

foambandit

use to fly nitro planes till last year. had a heart attack and needed quad bypass surgery so that put a crimp in my flyin bein im on disability now. so i ventured into building small foam planes scratch built. i really enjoy building. but this battery and charging and what motor to use is like starting over again but in time it will work out i will just ask some fellow faomies for some guidance and enjoy the friendship and help on this site and if i can be helpful i will thanx foambandit

Derek

Hi there foambandit! I'm sorry to hear about your surgery! I do hope all is well now. We are glad to have you on the forum!

I've been building foam planes for a bit over two years now. I love the "build". When you get a chance, post some pictures/video of some of your foamies.

foambandit

What kind of lipo charger would you all reccomeend to charge 2-3 packs at a time 3s 11.1 25c any help would be great the charger i have now is a dynam passport lipo 6s ac/dc.. charger w/balancer port and what i see is that it charges one at a time
thanx

Top Bottom