newbe from texas

heli-maniac

just saying hi
working on a EXI 450 pro clone its almost done my first build
my second build is HK450 gt just got it and found its the same as my EXI

Tony

Staff member
:welcome1:

You are correct, the EXI and the HK helicopters are pretty much the same. You pay a little more for the EXI because they are located state side and mostly put together even though you still have to take them apart lol. If you got the TT version, do yourself a favor and replace the tail drive gears NOW. I would fly once, not hit anything, and it would break teeth off. Just a little word of warning about the EXI's lol.

If there is anything we can help you with, just create a thread in the appropriate section and let us know. We will be more than happy to help you out with just about anything.

heli-maniac

thanks Tony
they are both belt driven tails . with me binging new to helis i know its going to hit the ground tt would have been a bad thing for me to start with

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Ohh you arlittle ally close from me... I am in dfw area (Arlington) and I fly at the greater southwest aeromodellers field off 820. It's super close to you... Should fly together sometime. :)

heli-maniac

Ohh you arlittle ally close from me... I am in dfw area (Arlington) and I fly at the greater southwest aeromodellers field off 820. It's super close to you... Should fly together sometime. :)
that would be cool once i learn how to fly i have got real good at crashing lol

Tony

Staff member
The best thing about getting your AMA and joining a club is there are people there to help you learn. It's money well spent IMO.

j1273

Hi mate enjoy your build
Stsrt a build thread, theyre so usefull to people on their first build like me!!
Jay

Top Bottom