700 New

fran11784

Goblin 380 Supporter
I like it, looks like they took all the best parts of Align, SAB, Mikado and Synergy, put all in one.

Smoggie

I've got one in the workshop, just started the build. I already had a 'old' Strike 7 but this new 7.1 has some really good upgrades.

Smoggie

I like it, looks like they took all the best parts of Align, SAB, Mikado and Synergy, put all in one.
It's really just an evolution of previous soXos helis. It's based quite closely on the previous Strike 7. SoXos have focused in an the weak points of that heli and improved them, plus made a few 'general' upgrades. The Strike 7 was in itself an updated version of the previous soXos DB7. One of the things I really like about the Strike is that it is a bit different to any other heli. It's dual stage gear transmission, milled one piece alloy 'space frame' upper frame and it's torque tube controlled tail mechanism are all unique features. The quality of the kit is absolute top notch too.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I hope you can make a flight video. I would like to see that bird in action :).

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
There are already some videos emerging by much better pilots than me
I seen your flight video. I consider you a very good pilot. If you get paid and flew everyday, like some of these pilots, you or anyone else would be much better pilots :).

Smoggie

I've maidened mine, all went without a hitch though horrible weather has limited my flying opportunities and I've not had chance to video it yet. In comparison to the previous Strike 7 (which I also own) the tail is a big improvement. Tail is higher geared so spins faster and feels more responsive. Stops are lovely and crisp without any tuning at all. The tail pulley is also much bigger so none of the belt jumping that was an issue with the old heli if the belt wasn't guitar string tight.. A lot of the top flyers here in the uK seem to have picked up these helis for competing with next year. No chance of me doing competitions but it is always kinda nice to see a heli you own being flown by the top guys and showing what it can do

IMG_1758.jpg

Top Bottom