New Year Day @ the park

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey everyone. Hope that your New Year was a good one :chickendance:. To start off 2017 I thought it was a good idea to fly at the park :thinking:. It was all well til this old fart, older then me, decided he wanted to hits some golf balls where I was flying :frown: Instead of making a big stink about the situation, i just picked up my birds and went home. NOT before saying "Happy New Year" and gave him the California hello to say good - bye :thumbsup: I did manage to get a flight in on each heli before Joe shomo teed off Lol Here's the 450DFC MVI 1042 - YouTube

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey everyone. Hope that your New Year was a good one :chickendance:. To start off 2017 I thought it was a good idea to fly at the park :thinking:. It was all well til this old fart, older then me, decided he wanted to hits some golf balls where I was flying :frown: Instead of making a big stink about the situation, i just picked up my birds and went home. NOT before saying "Happy New Year" and gave him the California hello to say good - bye :thumbsup: I did manage to get a flight in on each heli before Joe shomo teed off Lol Here's the 450DFC MVI 1042 - YouTube

Here's the 500 with the new fuselage that I got for Christmas.. :rant: My landing was terrible. My normal settings weren't right and the wind was blowing so I put the heli down close to the pad :hmmm:. The 500 flew great even with the extra weight from the fuselage. I'm loving the new look and my blind self also Lol Near the end of the flight you'll here the park official leaving in his Polaris. He stop by to say HI, talk to the wife and watch me fly for a few. Nice gentlemen he was. 500 flight MVI 1044 - YouTube

Top Bottom